Total Pageviews....

Monday, 23 July 2012

Miss Selfridge!


So yesterday I went shopping to Miss Selfridge (my favourite shop) -Mainly because I am a midget at just under 5ft2, and they stock size 4. However because I am still at school and still searching (unsuccessfully)  for a job money is tight and I find Miss Selfridge can be quite pricey so I usually find myself marching straight over to the sales area! ;)

Every time I see this dress(Perched right by the entrance) I have a great urge to buy it, but then I look at the price and tell myself that I wont get much wear out of it!-but oh it's such a battle between head and heart which I'm sure my heart will win one of these days :) 
Flocked Collar Skater Dress
















I love love love this dress (I need to extend my vocab) and at only £37 it's a steal. It's a timeless piece that I believe you could get lot's of wear out of. Perhaps a Polo neck underneath accompanied by a cardi and tights for winter. The only reason that I haven't invested in this piece is due to the fact that Miss Selfridge don't stock it in my size Damn! 
Petites Belted Skater Dress
Skirts
One thing that i'd say about Miss Selfridge is they don't stock enough skirts or rather  they do but they are not to my taste! Here are the few Basic skirts that I do like!
High Waist Mid Skater Skirt

I've been looking at this skirt for weeks and each time I see it I come very close to buying it but in the end I never go through with it! Yesterday I went into Miss Selfridge at Buchannan Galleries Glasgow and my heart sank as I discovered they had none in stock! My highly emotional reaction made me realise just how much I want/need this skirt so I think I might go to another branch and get it. I feel I'd get a lot of wear out of this skirt it would go with everything. It's also availible with clear buttons..I like both but I cant justify spending £56 on two identical skirts with different coloured buttons 


Nothing much to say about this piece..It's a classic,every girl needs a black skirt! and this is the perfect one! and only £14 too!
Petites Black Skater Skirt

PETITES BLACK SKATER SKIRT £14.00

Stripe Skater Skirt
I appear to be into the 'skater' style, anyway i toyed with the idea of buying this skirt for a while too and now it is out of stock in every store in Glasgow! My life is full of fashion regrets! 







Those old fashioned blouses that I adore!<3 

Oh how I love this!! I purchased one similar to this but dare I say a much prettier light pink version. It's wonderful..I've wore it so many times and each time it looks like a different piece simply by combining it with jeggings, leggings, skirts and various jumpers and cardigans! I hope my passion for this type of blouse is oozing out through my writing! 
Embellished Collar Blouse
Green Heat Stud Shirt
W-O-W-!!! Springs to mind! I can't pinpoint what exactly it is about this piece that puts it under the wow category..but the colour and silver embellishments definitely add to the wow factor
Frill Front Pussybow
  • Frill Front Pussybow
  • £35.00
  • Now I couldn't do a section on blouses without included the 'pussybow' blouse! I am ashamed to say I don't own one...YET! I will get one before the end of summer!-it's a must. I'm not sure why I don't have one..because I've gazed at them in pure loving awe since the first day I clapped eyes on them. This particular blouse is beautiful I adore the frill efect on the colour (It's even nicer in real life)


Last but by no means least....The over-sized jumper! I have recently fallen in fashion love with the over-sized jumper! 
Owl Jumper

Now I know this jumper won't be everybody's cup of tea!-You wouldn't think it would be mine either but I adore this piece.It's definitely got a cute unique look with a novelty owl pattern and little button eyes! 
Black Stripe Jumper




LOVE!!! Think of the wear you could get out of this-with it's basic but effective colours! Not only is it easy on the eye it is ever so soft making for a comfy stylish look!


I could go on for hours and hours when it comes to Miss Selfridge however I shan't as I don't want to bore yous any more than I probably already have... I shall leave you with one piece of advice. Don't do as I do and spend weeks lusting over a particular garment only for it to eventually go out of stock and for you to have a 'fashion break down' as you realise just how much you loved the piece! Don't ponder for too long get it before it's gone! Au revoir & happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment