Total Pageviews....

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Trends I'm lovin' for this A/W 2012-Short and sweet! 



DENIM,DENIM,DENIM! 

Every girl should own a piece of denim which will make heads turn...This is it!! 



Embellished Collar Shirt


A huge collection of knitwear is essential (especially if you feel the cold like moi) Now Miss Selfridge have a stunning collection of over sized jumpers etc however they are a tad over priced. I managed to bag myself similar pieces from Primark for half the price!(some of which featured in this months Company Magazine)  However you've got to be good to yourself now and then so here are a few of my FAVE pieces 

Anyone who reads this blog on a regular basis(I commend you) will know that I adore anything with a bird print...look at this beauty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment