Total Pageviews....

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Sales,sales,sales!

I'd like to begin by wishing you all a very happy new year! If you are fashion lover like myself you will most probably be hitting the January sales whether it be on-line from the comfort of your own home like myself or by braving the cold weather and the crowded city centre to get your hands on your desired item! Whichever way you chose here a few of the pieces I can't wait to purchase for my 2013 wardrobe!


Now I'm aware that this may not be everybody's cup of tea, but I believe it would be perfect with a polo-neck underneath for the current weather and then on it's own as the weather improves (this may never happen here in Scotland) For £20 you'd be mad not to snap it up!

Photo 1 of Petites 3D Lace Flower Dress



This Waterfall cardi is absolutely beautiful, it's simplicity definitely adds to it's beauty, it would go with almost anything!

Every girl needs a black skirt in her life, due to the wear-ability factor which they possess and they never go out of fashion!


Happy shopping! Hope you find many bargains!! x 




No comments:

Post a Comment