Total Pageviews....

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Fundraiser



Last night I went to a  race night at the bowling club..I didn't have a clue what to wear, I was scared that I would end up being too dressed or too casual so in the end I opted for my old faithful black skirt out of Miss Selfridge, black wedged heels new look and a blue lace top H&M. I had my practical head on (doesn't happen often) and also took a Cheap mint green cardi from Primark with me, because I do live in Glasgow and it's not exactly the warmest of cities.I went on a shopping spree on Saturday with my mum because I had somehow managed to convince myself after emptying two wardrobes full of clothes onto my bedroom floor that I didn't have anything to wear and most probably overspent, isn't that what girls are supposed to do? I thought I'd upload a few of my favourite purchases, if I don't do it now, I most likely never will.


 I am only 5'2.5 (must always remember the half ;) ) So when I'm going out it is essential I wear a heel, however I have great difficulty walking in them so these wedges are perfect for me!

Black Low Wedge Shoe Boots

£19.99-New Look
 Due to the light colouring it is very difficult to get a picture which does this dress justice, with the beautiful glazed effect. I think I fell in love with this dress because it gives off a 'I didn't try to hard' attitude, but it is stunning

Dress£19.99 H&M


 Again I must sat that this picture does not do this dress any justice it has a very simplistic design which makes it look so very elegant LOOOOVE!

Black Dress £19.99 H&M


Valletta Dress-£75 Oasis

I wasn't too stuck on this dress, or should I say I wasn't too struck on it on me, I don't believe I have the figure to pull it off, however my mother convinced me to buy it. It is gorgeous!

Lace Top H&M

Black lace skirt £12.99 H&M

2 comments:

  1. Valletta Dress looks stunning. I like the black lace shirt as well.
    By the way, i am also a blogger .Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well.
    Thank you.
    dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com

    http://4girlsinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really do love it! Thank-you! They sell it in dark pink too! Yeah of course!! :)

      Delete