Total Pageviews....

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Moschino Cheap & Chic-LFW


I promised myself that I would wait until London Fashion Week was over to blog about it, however I adored Moschino Cheap & Chic’s show yesterday so much that I had to dedicate a post to it. Moschino was the brand which sparked my love affair with fashion so I always look forward to their shows. I like the 60’s inspired outfits and the simplistic way in which they are put together. The a/w show was pact full of femininity (which I adore) although there were a couple of more boyish looks.
We had a good dose of Blazers, ruffled skirts and gothic styling which looked effortless and simplistic thanks to the 6o's inspirations. I must say Moschino Cheap & Chic’s show brought out my childish side. I was like a little girl on Christmas day, it was what I had wanted from Moschino and so much more!

@_JenniferBrown_

2 comments:

  1. I love the sunglasses, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2013/03/coal.html
    don't be shy to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I have followed your blog!

    ReplyDelete