Total Pageviews....

Saturday, 29 June 2013

June Round up

The beginning of the month was plagued with exams, however after I got through that it was onto Prom! which was ridiculously stressful as I'm sure all girls can understand but rather enjoyable also. Then I started my summer holidays which last until mid September (I know I'm ever so lucky) I am currently spending my life job hunting, shopping (In the sale area of the high street shops) reading and drinking an absurd amount of caffeinated drinks 


What I'm Reading June 2013 

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salingeris currently reading The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

The Color Purple by Alice Walker
read in June, 2013


Adrian Mole by Sue Townsend
read in June, 2013


What I've Purchased June 2013

Left-right 
  • Green beaded cardigan-Primark
  • The Catcher in the Rye book-Cancer research
  • Denim embellished shirt-Miss Selfridge
  • Basic "sailor" top-Primark
  • Red patchwork skirt-Urban Outfitters 

That's just about it for my June round up. If you've read my last post you will be familiar with Stanford Row the company have very kindly given me some discount codes to share with my readers which I have listed below. I hope you all find a fantastic summer bargain. 

Designer:         Le Muse
Gift code:        Summer Breeze
Gift value:       15%

Designer:         Under The Root
Gift code:         76eUTRSummer

4 comments:

  1. good luck job hunting hunny.

    you got some great buys!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, (still looking) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff!
    I followed it on gfc and bloglovin:) perhaps follow mine back on both?x
    strokesofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I super Loved all of your post and outfits :)
    Would you like to Follow Me on GOOGLE/GFC?
    I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

    http://zelaldecoa.blogspot.com/

    xx,You're Fab!:*

    ReplyDelete