Total Pageviews....

Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Prom! 6th June 2013

Friday 6th June marked the end of my 13 year long school career.
I must admit I do feel slightly emotional and I did enjoy my time at school however I feel ready to move onto bigger and hopefully better things and also to studying a course which I am truly passionate about.

Firstly I'll begin with my makeup. I wore Mac it was my first experience wearing it and I must admit it is truly wonderful and well worth the money.
 Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant.A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin...Read more
£24.00
I was going to go all out and purchase a "princess" sort of dress with lots of sparkle etc, but my ubber self conscious persona simply would not allow it and I ended up wearing a very understated dress from Yumi . However, I thought it looked very elegant and I felt confidant in it which is key!
 I'm not a big fan of going out without sleeves so I decided to buy a blazer to go over my dress and I found a light pink/ creamy lace one in Warehouse which was ideal!


Hair...Unfortunately my politics exam was the same day as prom which meant i didn't have a great deal of time to get ready, so I had to do my hair rather quickly. I bought a 'Hair doughnut' from Primark which I would highly recommend. It gives your hair volume which was great for me as I have very thin hair so it made a nice change. I also clipped some flowers in my hair-from my mothers wedding bouquet shhhhh!!










No comments:

Post a Comment