Total Pageviews....

Saturday, 31 August 2013

August Round Up!

Well hello there! Apologies for the severe lack of blogging recently. If you follow me on Tumblr you'll be aware that I've had a lot going on recently. However it hasn't all been doom and gloom It was my 18th at the start of the month and I also got AAAC in my exams and therefore got accepted into university,things are looking up. So as of september the 17th I will be an International Retail Marketing student. I have over a month's holiday left to cram in as much shopping and fun as humanly possible. I was planning on doing posts about events which I had attended each week during the summer but in fear of overloading you with a copious amount of somewhat vapid posts, i thought I'd do a short round up..enjoy x

AUGUST 4th- My Birthday
Cat Top-Asos, Leggins Miss Selfridge, Necklace Thomas Harkins
I had a lovely birthday went to the Bank pub in Glasgow with my parents and the barmaid said "If you have children you've got to have a meal" I was quite embarrassed. However she eventually asked me for ID and apologised.

August 6th-Results Day
I was dreading results day because I was convinced that I had failed all of my exams, however turns out I hadn't done as badly as I had thought and got AAAC. I am now officially a uni student woooo!  

August 13th-Edinburgh
I had a wonderful time in Edinburgh. One of my friends and I went to the fringe and seen some top notch comedy shows I also managed to fit in a few beers and cocktails.

Wearing my cat top AGAIN Cardigan-Primark


19th August-Catch up with a friend

Making the most of my new found ability to go to pubs, went to Wetherspoons with one of my longest friends for a catch up. I had a nice evening although the prices of alcohol in the establishment unsettled me a little. 
Owl top-AX PARIS
August 30th-Friends 18th Birthday Party

Unfortunately, due to my being horrendously un-photogenic appearance and general ineptness with regards to photography the pictures from the party are all dreadful. However, I had a wonderful night and got some wear out of my new owl top and funky tights.

Owl top-Ax Paris
Tights-Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment